A dandelion lives as the dandelion, and a forget-me-not lives as a
forget-me-not. A plantain lives as a plantain. A plantain that lives on the
rough earth can only grow toughly, but on an oily earth, it grows in a
different style with deep meaning and sturdiness. No matter what, I don’t lose
my identity and I continue to live as a plantain. I learnt it there, that I
have to live like myself. I’m good at
enduring hunger and I’m good also at withstanding the cold. But there is one
thing that I absolutely cannot endure, when people that I love getting hurt
because of me. It isn’t something that can’t be solved by me trying my
hardness. Isn’t it a bit unfair this time? I’m not running away but I don’t
want more people Sunday, 13 November 2011
tears2 go away
A dandelion lives as the dandelion, and a forget-me-not lives as a
forget-me-not. A plantain lives as a plantain. A plantain that lives on the
rough earth can only grow toughly, but on an oily earth, it grows in a
different style with deep meaning and sturdiness. No matter what, I don’t lose
my identity and I continue to live as a plantain. I learnt it there, that I
have to live like myself. I’m good at
enduring hunger and I’m good also at withstanding the cold. But there is one
thing that I absolutely cannot endure, when people that I love getting hurt
because of me. It isn’t something that can’t be solved by me trying my
hardness. Isn’t it a bit unfair this time? I’m not running away but I don’t
want more people
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment